Because we work hard to make each team succeed, we recognize that we couldn’t do it without the help of our selected vendors and service providers. The marketplace is competitive and we ask that our vendors and service providers recognize this. Because of this commitment, we believe in being upfront and proactive in the payment for services we, our partners and clients receive. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have issue with payment.
If you are interested in soliciting services, please submit your inquiry to email@example.com or directly to the property managers.
Our Policy for Payment is as follows:
- Payment – for recurring charges we are a net 30 company for services provided. We will not accept invoices for work that has not been completed, unless under specific terms of a contract.
- Invoicing – for most properties, each invoice has to be in the name of the properties special purpose entity. Please talk to your ProEquity contact to make sure you have the special purpose entity that covers that property. We will not process payment unless the invoice is properly addressed.
- Required Documentation for Payment – in addition to property invoicing, we require:
- W9 on file executed by billing entity with tax id clearly stated
- Copies of all appropriate certificates of insurance naming the special purpose entity for the property and ProEquity Asset Management Corporation as named and additionally insured. Each forms of required insurance will be provided to you via the ProEquity Vendor Contract.
- Executed ProEquity Vendor Contract must be on file and fully executed for recurring work. We understand and respect your contract form and we will integrate them as exhibits to our primary document.
- Executed lien releases, conditional and unconditional for retained payments.
- Copies of any subcontractors lien releases
- All work will be inspected and approved by our asset and/or property managers before payment.
If you are a contractor performing construction type work you will be subject to altered terms provided for in your contract that may be separate from above. Should you have questions or concern please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your ProEquity representative. If you have any questions, please call (866) 647-8844 or Contact Us.